Search This Blog

Monday 15 February 2010

Micro Anorak 16/155



I think I am an anorak, Oh Yeah
God is in the detail of all nature
Small beautiful landscapes, appear, confess
The latent force of their hidden future
Withering plants hold tomorrows sweet pods
Held on a stalk of a dying Mother
Declaring their destiny to the Gods
We all get lost in the wide scream of life
focussing on our intimate drama
Still perspective is the Devil's dark wife
Freezing us in a strange diorama
I scratch the surface with my micro lens
The cycle is not harsh, it just pretends




1 comment:

  1. ...oooohhh ahhhhhh..luvverly stuff.
    I now have a page set up london to hebridean island erraid but my first post was refused as had exclaimation marks and they not allowed.
    i`ll keep you posted. I`m ladygrinning soul -one of my favourite bowie songs.

    ReplyDelete