Search This Blog

Thursday 9 September 2010

On Loving The Coco Queen Bean 19/155

I am so deeply in love with Coco
For too long advertisers have stolen
The abandoned joy and sensual glow;
As more than their bank accounts got swollen,
Of the darkly sensual Coco Queen.
Mother Earth's dark bean is so misused
Mixed with ingredients that are obscene
Shameful bingeing as bodies are abused
Sugar coated rise in obesity
Brilliant beauty trapped in a fat shell
Dying to escape the monotony
Of craving the succour of that dark well
Raw chocolate is healing with pure intent
Full of vitality and nourishment



Note: For those of you who like me (post Cancer etc) LOVE chocolate but want to avoid sugar and dodgy additives the best I have ever tasted is made by Liz Bygrave available at www.sweetsensationsuk.com. I mention this because I support ethical companies who have the well being of the planet and the consumer at the core of their ethos.

No comments:

Post a Comment